Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application of MS Office suite that facilitates performing calculations, incorporate information from different applications and analyze the data, graphing tools, pivot tables and VBA programming etc. The data is organized in workbooks and are saved in .xls format. These files are prone to corruption due to application errors, virus outbreaks, unexpected shutdown, software crash and network faults.
To recover important data and Repair Excel sheets, it is important to have a recent backup of the file. But what if you find it damaged, missing or not updated? Switch to RecoveryFix for Excel, a powerful as well as result-oriented repair excel utility. If you are a regular user of Excel, you must have noticed several error messages like-
- "File cannot be accessed"
- "You don't have sufficient permissions to access the file"
- "You are trying to open a corrupted or damaged Excel file"
- "ABC.xls cannot be accessed. The file may be read-only or you may be trying to access a read-only location or, the server the document is stored on may not be responding"
- "The file is located on a server that is currently unavailable"
Just consider this, when you try opening one of your important database .xls or .xlsx file and it fails and you come across corruption errors like the ones mentioned above, what will you do? Losing on important database files can put you in a panicky situation, if you have lost some valuable data from MS Excel, then you will surely be anxious to get it back.
RecoveryFix software for Excel is surely the way to go, as it performs successful recovery within minutes. Owing to its interactive user interface, it becomes easy to handle this software and even a non-technical user can repair Excel files without any hardship. Some of the key features of this repair Excel tool are mentioned below-
- Completely recovers the text and restores formatting
- Recovery of tables, data structures, OLE objects, headers, footnotes and hyperlinks
- Recovery of password protected worksheet (if password is known to the user)
- Recover Formulas
- Supports recovery from MS Excel files created using MS Excel 2010/2007/2003/7/XP/2000
- LIVE Update feature to constantly update software with the latest version
The Excel file recovery tool provides fast and accurate results and thus, is a one stop solution for the corrupt Excel files. RecoveryFix for Excel performs a recursive scan of the corrupt, damaged or inaccessible Excel worksheet and instantly recovers data from the file(s). It is equipped with two recovery modes- Single File mode and Multiple File mode. Single File mode enables to repair single Excel file at a time, whereas Multiple File Mode enables you to repair multiple Excel worksheets at one go.
This repair excel software tool instantly recovers tables, data structures, headers - footers, table cell data, hyperlinks, complete formatting and formulas thereby keeping the original format intact. Repair Excel tool supports data recovery from all versions of MS Excel including MS Excel 2010, MS Excel 2007, MS Excel 2003, MS Excel XP and MS Excel 2000.
Free Demo Version:
Analyze the free evaluation version of our repair Excel tool and experience features, functions and working of RecoveryFix for Excel. However, to save the recovered results, you would have to purchase the full version of RecoveryFix for Excel.
File Size 1.48 MB