Computer Data File Recovery
Though Computers have made the human life easy but at the same time the bitter truth is that it is also subject to failure, after all it is just a machine. The word ‘Failure’ implies the probability of loss of data stored in the computer and sometimes it becomes unaffordable to let the crucial data go.
The Reasons for corruption of data could be the following:
- Software malfunction
- Abrupt shutdown due to power failure
- Virus attack
- Collection of data from bad websites
- Human error
- Accidental formatting of partition
- Accidental deletion of files
The only way to get over such harrowing situation is by recovering the lost data by hook or crook. This process of recovery can be performed with the help of Computer data recovery software which is efficacious software to regain access of the lost data. With this utility, the user can recover the files deleted using Shift + Delete keys and even from corrupted FAT or NTFS file systems.
Features in a Nutshell:
- Recover deleted and damaged files of hard disk
- Recover data from corrupt FAT and NTFS file system
- Provides Windows explorer like view to let the user view and save the recovered files
- Revives data lost due to Power failure, software malfunction, virus attack, voltage fluctuation, etc
- Even recovers data from EIDE, IDE, SCSI and SATA, PAN, ZIP and USB drives.
- Provides three scanning modes- Quick scan, Extensive scan, File trace
- Provides a feature of Live Update which automatically updates the software with the new version from time to time
- 24 X 7 technical support
- Free demo version available
Computer data recovery is compatible with FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems and Windows 95, 98, ME, XP, 2000, 2003 versions.
Scanning modes -
- Quick Scan: Easily and quickly recovers the files which were recently deleted or damaged due to corrupt partitions
- Extensive Scan: Efficiently recovers files in case of accidental formatting of partitions
- File Trace: It recovers the files contained within the damage sectors of hard disk and is also used when any of the above scan mode remains unsuccessful in recovering any file
Computer data recovery software tool’s demo version can be downloaded free of cost. It is recommended to first try the demo version and check the accuracy and working of the software. Once you feel satisfied with the practicality of the tool thereafter you can take the next move to purchase the software. It is to be noted that the demo version just displays the list of the recovered files and does not allows saving them.